Your one stop shop for Buenos Aires city tours, activities and things to do!
Why Choose LandingPadBA, LLC?
LandingPadBA is a boutique travel provider for Buenos Aires that specializes in genuine Argentinean experiences. We pride ourselves in creating unique ways to see the city or offering the services of other companies that have a similar stance on travel in Argentina.
LandingPadBA has created or collected those unique, genuine abroad experiences that you remember for a lifetime and put them all in one place. You likely have only one chance to visit Buenos Aires so why waste your money on generic, bulk passenger, run of the mill tours or services? We are a small agency and ensure that every customer has a positive, memorable trip to Buenos Aires.
LandingPadBA, LLC was created to solve three big demands for travelers in Buenos Aires and Argentina; 1. Up to date information 2. A knowledgeable staff that offer quality advice, tours, services and activities and 3. Create unique, genuine tours that dig deeper into the culture of this great country.
The services, activities and tours we offer are either provided by one of our staff members or are being sent to companies we trust to represent us. Everything we offer has been tested, retested and filtered so we only suggest services and tours that our customers will be very satisfied with. Many are the types of wonderful experiences that stay with you for a lifetime.
Our blog is updated regularly in order to keep travelers in the know. Our articles are purposefully written in an informal tone so you enjoy researching Buenos Aires and what your visit abroad could be like. We are also not afraid to touch upon taboo topics like crime, counterfeit money and tourist traps so you make the most out of your Buenos Aires travel!
Feel free to contact us, ask us questions and select tours at your leisure. We are here to help!
- In general we have a 36 hour refund policy for most activities. We will specify if that is not the case in your invoice. If you do happen to have an emergency or change in plans and you have passed the 36 hour limit let us know! We will do our best to negotiate with the provider, sell your ticket to another traveler, etc.
- Travelers can make payments in full or with many activities, make a deposit and pay the remainder in cash on the day of the service or activity.
- We do our best to be thorough and informative, but we also don’t want to overdo it with long-winded emails. Please ask us questions if you have them and we will happily answer them. We know this city quite well!
- Email is our preferred way to communicate. Having a record of all the details you have sent, ideas we have floated by you, questions and answers help us get up to speed quickly especially when a different representative is helping you for the first time.
- We have found that over the years our Paypal business account has served payment needs best. It has accepted the most wide variety of credit cards from around the world, offered a convenient refund system and allowed us to avoid directly processing any credit cards ourselves.
Jed Rothenberg - Director
These are our authors, they create the best Buenos Aires related content in the whole web!
Some of them are not with us anymore but they are quite great people.
These are interns that are working or have worked with us, get to know them, they are quite cool people: