If you’re considering renting a room in Buenos Aires, these are some of the thoughts that may be going through your mind…
- You’d love to really immerse yourself in Argentine culture, living with a host family or in a shared apartment.
- You don’t want people take advantage of you because you are foreign.
- You don’t want to waste time and money visiting dozens of rooms across the city.
- You’re not willing to live with people with whom you don’t feel comfortable.
- You want online photos and descriptions to match up to the reality.
- You don’t know the city, and you’re feeling pretty confused and disorientated. You could do with some help!
At Spare Rooms Buenos Aires we are convinced that, in order to get the most out of your exchange experience, you need to feel totally comfortable where you’re living, with the people as much as the place.
- We have a range of rooms available, in the homes of host families, and in shared apartments.
- We personally visit every apartment and meet every landlord/ owner.
- We ask all the questions that matter when you’re looking for somewhere to live.