Take a day trip to an estancia in the amazing Argentinean countryside and try your hand at the sport of kings.
No trip to Argentina is complete without experiencing the Argentina’s famous sport, polo. Set in the stunning surroundings of the Argentine countryside, Puesto Viejo Polo Days give visitors the opportunity to learn more about the game, enjoy lessons with a professional instructor and watch polo club members play in an adrenaline fueled match. Guests also enjoy leisure time on the expansive 250 acre property, tea, refreshments and a traditional asado lunch (Argentinean BBQ). Complete beginners who have little riding experience to experts are all welcome!
Full Day Polo Lessons - US$170
Monday through Sunday, 10 am to 8 pm (2 person minimum, single travelers will be combined with existing groups)
- Transportation to and from Buenos Aires and the estancia in the countryside (approx 45 minutes)
- Welcome mate and facturas (Argentinean tea and pastries)
- 2 polo lessons (morning & late afternoon) plus a mini match all with professional polo instructor Julio Casares
- Traditional Argentine asado (Argentinean BBQ) lunch with wine
- Use of hotel’s infinity pool and grounds
- Opportunity to watch a full polo game by club members
FAQ: Do I need previous riding experience?
Not at all! The basics of horse riding will be taught to those who have not been on a horse before.
FAQ: Do I need to speak Spanish?
Lessons can be taught in English, Spanish or both if you want to practice.
FAQ: How do we know where to meet?
Upon confirmation you will be sent all of the tour details including meeting point, how to get there and emergency telephone number.
Wear trousersWear comfortable shoes (trainers or boots) Bring Sunscreen Bring swimwear and towel if wishing to use the swimming pool