Sit back, relax and let the concierge do all your planning! No more worrying, no more phone calls and emails.
Don’t waste another minute trying to figure out what neighborhood to stay in, what restaurants to eat at and what you can and want to see! Our concierge will combine your travel style, interests and needs with our city expertise and create your ideal trip. Once you’re actually here, our concierge is available to you 24/7 for emergencies, questions and general support. Everything that you want in your vacation made easy!
*No payment required until you have confirmed following at least one phone call discussing your interests and how you imagine your vacation here.
1 week planning - US$485
Please note that no payments are made until both you and we have confirmed that we are a good match following a free phone consult
- A passionate American Buenos Aires expert who lives and works in Argentina
- Catering to specific client needs and requests (accompaniment, rental of equipment, welcome basket, apartment provisioning, etc) are additional and available upon request
- Pre-arrival preparatory documents and itinerary (Tourist visas, safety tips)
- Restaurants, shopping, entertainment recommendations specific for your taste and location in the city
- Literature/film/musical recommendations and reservations
- Full activity planning (the right tour for you, authentic tango show, futbol tickets, day trips, out of city trips, concerts, etc)
- Accommodation planning and airport transfer reservations
- On-call availability before and during your trip by phone and email
FAQ: What is a travel concierge?
This is the future of tourism. It’s like an entire travel agency wrapped up into one small specialized group dedicated to your safety and happiness on vacation. And we do all your errands.
FAQ: Can I speak with the concierge before committing?
Yes! During a complimentary Skype or phone call you can get to know our concierge and discuss how you’ll work together.
FAQ: How far in advance should we begin planning with the concierge?
8 weeks or more before your trip is ideal, but the concierge can work on shorter notice.
Our concierge handles plans for the single traveler up to 20+ member groups.